HIRING: CUSTOMER SERVICE / RETAIL
Position: Customer Service
Location: Pressland General, 33120 1st Avenue, Mission BC
Hours: Part-time / flexible. 20-30 hours per week
Pressland General is a Retail Store and Boutique Screenprinting Workshop located in Downtown Mission BC. We’re currently hiring for a 20-30hr/week part-time / flexible position, with a lot of growth potential.
Primary duties include the following, which are a blend of solo and shared responsibilities:
- Retail customer service and sales
- Retail merchandising and inventory management: receiving, price tagging, stock counts, garment folding, applying hang tags, retail store upkeep, and merchandising
- Order picking for online sales
- Warm and genuine approach to customer service
- Strong aesthetic and ability to display and package items in a pleasing and efficient manner
- Must be available for work at least three Saturdays per month
- Good organizational skills and a positive, problem solving approach
Assets include skills and experience in the following areas:
- Above average level of attention to detail
- Skilled with PC and IOS
- Social Media / Merchandising / Art and Design
This position will be a perfect fit for a positive, customer service superstar with an interest in fashion, lifestyle, or culture. We’re a tight-knit and hard-working team who are strongly committed to achieving excellence in the products that we produce and present.
- A positive, inclusive, and respectful work environment
- Collaborative team culture
- Growth opportunities
- Employee discounts
- A great work environment in a lovely shop
You can learn more about us through Instagram at @presslandgeneral.
To apply, please email email@example.com or delivery in person: a resume and cover letter outlining why you’d be a great fit for the position.
This position starts ASAP after we find the right candidate. Compensation is dependent on skills and experience, and there is a lot of potential for growth for the right person.