Customer Service & Product Management Associate
If you know of an individual that fits the bill, please share!
Pressland General is a Retail Store and Boutique Screenprinting Workshop located in Downtown Mission BC.
We’re currently hiring for a 30-40hr/week multifaceted position, with a lot of growth potential.
As we navigate 2020, it has become more important than ever that members of our small but mighty team are flexible, excellent communicators, and skilled in multiple areas. Our Customer Service & Product Management Associate will have a varied workday that will move between our retail store and our e-commerce / custom print operations.
Primary duties include the following, which are a blend of solo and shared responsibilities:
- Retail customer service and sales.
- Online customer service for e-commerce operations, including coordinating returns and exchanges.
- Retail merchandising and inventory management: receiving, price tagging, stock counts, garment folding, sewing neck labels, applying hang tags, retail store upkeep, and merchandising.
- Inventory management for custom printing and our in-house brand, maintaining accurate records and planning for future needs.
- Shipping and receiving for our e-commerce operations and custom print production: receiving and accurately sorting large orders of blank apparel, shipping printed merch and online orders, and preparing local pickup orders.
- Communicating with team members both in the workshop and working remotely throughout the day, to keep our production planning/shipping fast, accurate and efficient.
- A highly organized individual with a positive, problem solving approach
- Warm and genuine approach to customer service
- Strong aesthetic and ability to package items in a pleasing and efficient manner
- Above average level of attention to detail
- Flexibility, and ability to quickly pivot tasks and priorities when necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled with PC and IOS
- Must be available for work at least two Saturdays per month
- Willingness to learn and grow with the position
Assets include skills and experience in the following areas:
- Project management or team leadership
- Retail / hospitality
- Inventory Control / shipping / receiving
- Excel / Google Worksheets
- Social Media / Merchandising / Art and Design
This is a physically demanding position that will entail a lot of standing work, as well as lifting boxes and merchandise. Applicants must be able to lift 40lbs comfortably, sometimes more with assistance.
This position will be a perfect fit for a high energy, organizing superstar with an interest in fashion, lifestyle, and culture. We’re a positive and hard-working team who are strongly committed to achieving excellence in the products that we produce and present. Our successful applicant will be a person who is comfortable with wearing many hats, especially while we are in this current growth stage and navigating the special challenges that 2020 has brought us.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter outlining why you’d be a great fit for the position.
This position starts ASAP after we find the right candidate. Compensation is dependent on skills and experience, and there is a lot of potential for growth for the right person.