How to Be a WildflowerRAINCOAST
How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide
By (artist): Katie Daisy
- Maintains wonder and inspiration with a collection of peaceful pages filled with things such as a prompt to hike by the light of the moon, a recipe to make rhubarb pie, and a place to press flowers
- Features stunning and whimsical illustrations to fill you with serene and calming thoughts that inspire a closer relationship with the world around you
- Katie Daisy is an artist whose work captures the essence of living with nature and How to Be a Wildflower is a glowing example of that
"For pure whimsy, you just can't beat How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide by Katie Daisy. The Bend, Oregon, artist brings her beautiful paintings and lettering to this delightful book, a collection of nature-inspired quotations, meditations, lore, and even a recipe for fresh strawberry-rhubarb pie." —Traditional Home
For every wild and free spirit—and those who aspire to be - this is a field guide to living life to the fullest.
- Every page inside the charming two-piece case invites readers to wonder, gather, savour, and ponder the natural world around them.
- Makes a great coffee table book and a starter to interesting and motivational conversations.